The Warehouse facility will be returned to the state it was in before RSS Warehouse operations began.
Once the RSS Warehouse Manager had received the request for deactivation, it will be his/her job to orchestrate the deactivation of the RSS Warehouse. Some or all of the following may be required:
- Remove temporary signs
- Store tables and chairs as required by the host facility
- Secure and return all County-provided equipment and paperwork to the County
- Empty trash cans and dispose of items as necessary
- Vacuum and mop floors as necessary
- Return all keys and access devices
The RSS Warehouse Manager's final task is to conduct a walk-through with a host facility representative to ensure that all damage, or lack of damage, is documented. Copies of this walk-through document will be provided to the host facility representative.